50plus50 Club - The Blue Zone
The information about the Users and their personal data collected and stored by 50plus50 are made available to third parties (i.e. to entities that operate the payment process) that take part in the services rendered by 50plus50 Club.
50plus50 Club does not make the data available nor uses them for any purpose other than the provision of services as envisaged in the activities performed by 50plus50 Club.
In case the User himself makes the information about himself including his personal data available at the forum, chat and in the commentaries, such information shall be deemed as made public.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE USERS COLLECTED BY 50plus50
50plus50 collects and stores the following information about its Users:
- The information that the User makes available by filling in the registration form at www.50plus50.com, includes among others name, surname, email address, date of birth, town, sex etc. 50plus50 may require the said data also when problems connected with making use of 50plus50 Club or of the services provided by 50plus50 Club occur.
- The information given by the User for opinion polling or surveys that may be implemented by 50plus50 and which the User is not obliged to provide.
- Detailed data connected with the use of paid services provided by 50plus50 through 50plus50 Club and the data connected with the implementation of the services.
- Detailed data connected with visiting 50plus50 Club containing, but not limited to: latest dates of the User’s logging in at 50plus50 Club, places of logging in and other communication data needed by 50plus50 for creating its own data breakdown that regard the activity of the members of 50plus50 Club.
HOW THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE USERS IS STORED
- Users’ data are stored in secured servers, first of all in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland; nevertheless, the User ought to know that users’ data may also be stored in other states if the servers these data are stored in are/will be located in these states.
- Once the User has received the password that enables him to access some parts of 50plus50 Club, the same User is obliged to keep the password secret, according to the provisions of the Regulations of 50plus50 Club.
- 50plus50 shall not collect confidential information about the Users without their consent. The Users have the right to request 50plus50 to get the copy of the information that 50plus50 stores. The copy of the information shall be given within 30 days in electronic form at the email address as provided by the User.
- 50plus50 shall delete the information or shall correct possible inaccuracies in the information stored about the Users within 14 working days of the day of receipt of the reasonable request from the User.
HOW THE STORED INFORMATION ABOUT THE USERS CAN BE USED
50plus50 makes use of the information about the Users at its disposal for the following purposes:
- to make sure that the presentation of 50plus50 Club to the Users is most effective,
- to provide the Users with the information about 50plus50 Club and the services provided by it,
- to fulfil the obligations of 50plus50 arising from the Regulations of 50plus50 Club,
- to make sure that the Users can use interactive services of 50plus50 Club and can communicate and cooperate with other Users,
- to be able to notify the Users of changes to and updates of the provided services,
- to provide technical support and answer the Users’ queries,
- to prevent deceit or other illegal activities by the Users and third parties,
- to notify the Users of new products and promotional offers of 50plus50.
50plus50 shall not send email messages containing marketing offers to randomly chosen email addresses of the Users (SPAM).
EXCHANGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- 50plus50 shall not abuse the information about the Users for the purpose of carrying out its business activity nor shall make it accessible (except for the situations mentioned under (3) below), shall not sell it to other third parties and shall not benefit financially from processing the information.
- 50plus50 may disclose or make accessible personal data of the Users to third parties for legal purposes binding 50plus50 or for the purpose of making a User abide by the Regulations of Club 50plus50 or for the purpose of protecting the law, property or safety of the Users of 50plus50 or other entities. In particular the information may be exchanged with other firms or organisations to prevent deceit from occurring.
- The information about the Users and all the contents being sent online among the Users (in particular the contents of the chats and the forum, IP address and personal data) may be accessible and monitored within the scope necessary for the provision of the services provided by 50plus50 and they may be disclosed:
- when 50plus50 is acting in good faith disclosing the Users’ information necessary for the legal proceedings,
- to fulfil all binding laws and regulations,
- when 50plus50 arrives at the conclusion that the provided services are being used for criminal purposes, to notify of such criminal activities or for the purpose of the exchange of the information with other firms and organisations to prevent deceit from occurring,
- when 50plus50 remains in good faith that there arises necessity of disclosing the information about the Users as a result of an accident that threatens the health or safety of the Users, other persons or public good,
- to protect the rights and the property of 50plus50, including the enforcement of the provisions of the Regulations of 50plus50 Club.
ACCESS TO AND UPDATING OF THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE USERS
- If the User does not wish 50plus50 to further use the information about him, such a User ought to delete the data, which will not further be processed by 50plus50.