50plus50 Club - The Blue Zone
Please read these Regulations of 50plus50 Club (hereinafter Regulations) prior to enjoying the services provided by 50plus50 Club in your own interest.
These Regulations lay down the rules of making use of 50plus50 Club and the manner in which it operates.
All the Annexes together with the Payment Table are an integral part of these Regulations.
Once you start making use of the services provided by 50plus50 Club, you accept the provisions laid down in these Regulations and you pledge to abide by them.
Administrator – an entity that administers and operates 50plus50 Club i.e. 50plus50 Ltd. With its seat at 40 Tooting High Street, Tooting Broadway, SW17 0RG London, Great Britain, registered at No. 8594982;
User’s account – an account accessible to every User after the User has logged himself in, where the User may post photographs, descriptions, commentaries, data and other information in accordance with the binding law;
50plus50 Club – a social internet service 50plus50 operated at www.50plus50.com, owned by the Administrator;
User’s Profile – an individual User’s Account that contains data, photographs and other information entered by the User to identify the User by means of a search engine;
Regulations – denotes these Regulations with all the Appendixes and the Payment Table;
Premium Status – denotes an additional status gained by the User after the User has made a required financial activation payment according to the payment option as selected by the User;
Payment Table – a list of payments for the services rendered by the Administrator that is an integral part of the Regulations;
Services – the services provided by 50plus50 Club;
User – a physical person who uses 50plus50 Club, is over the age of 18, and has successfully logged into 50plus50 Club by opening the User’s Account; the services are particularly dedicated to people over 50.
II. BASIC INFORMATION
- 50plus50 Club is owned by 50plus50 Ltd.
- 50plus50 Club obtains and presents the information about the Users to enable them to make acquaintances of each other.
- 50plus50 Club makes it possible for its Users to establish thematic groups, fan pages dedicated to their interests or activities. 50plus50 Club makes it possible for its Users to monitor the sites made accessible by other Users and devoted to other organizations, associations and societies of other users.
- Registration with 50plus50 Club is voluntary and free of charge.
III. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Each User ought to abide by the technical requirements as laid down in these Regulations, and any actions taken by a User without abiding by these Regulations (willingly or not) shall be deemed his only responsibility.
- In order to enjoy the services provided by 50plus50 Club, the User must have a device that enables him to search the internet, use the electronic mail and the search engine. 50plus50 Club operates best when the following search engines are used: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera. It is suggested that the following minimal versions of the search engines be used:
• Internet Explorer 10.0,
• Google Chrome 30.0,
• Mozilla Firefox,
• Opera 15.
- Technical requirements are important for 50plus50 Club to operate well and to be well viewed in the User’s search engine as well as for the safety of the User’s data that are stored at the 50plus50 Club account.
IV. MEMBERSHIP OF 50PLUS50 CLUB IS ALLOWED UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Once the User has registered with 50plus50 Club, the User accepts that:
- the User shall not make and have more than one User’s Account;
- the User shall not disclose the User’s password to third parties;
- the User shall not send mail with the same contents to different Users (e.g. spam, chain information etc.);
- the User shall not let a third party use the User’s Profile;
- the User shall not post in 50plus50 Club and send to Users mail the contents of which violate the law, especially pornographic, discriminatory and racist matters;
- the User shall not post adverts without prior consent of the Administrator - such adverts the Administrator may delete without having to notify the User of this act.
- Once the User has made the Account with 50plus50 Club, the User undertakes and pledges that:
- the User has read and fully accepted the Regulations;
- the User will post any and all photographs, data and information willingly;
- the User lets the Administrator make the User’s Profile public, which means that an unlimited number of third persons searching the internet will have access to the profile photo posted at the User’s Profile;
- the User lets the Administrator process his personal data and his personal image for the purpose of making them public by posting them in 50plus50 Club;
- the User lets all the data entered into 50plus50 Club be used by the Administrator for marketing, informational, statistical purposes and lets the Administrator make them public in such media as the internet, the press, radio, television, mobile/cell and stationary telephony;
- the User may agree to receive commercial information from the Administrator.
- While posting any materials or data in 50plus50 Club, the User represents he has copyright, right to make use of the image, valid licence, distribution right or written consent of the owner allowing the User to post the said materials or data.
- The User represents that he grants the Administrator, free of charge, worldwide perpetual licence to use, record, sublicense and multiply by any technology available for marketing, informational, statistical purposes and publish in such media as the internet, the press, radio, television cell/mobile and stationary telephony. The validity of the licence expires the moment the User deletes the contents covered by intellectual property law or by deleting the Account, unless these contents have not been made available to other users where they have not been deleted.
- The User pledges to make a declaration that releases the Administrator from any responsibility in case any third parties should raise claims to the contents posted or the activities carried out by the User.
- If necessary, the User is obliged to take part in the case instead of the Administrator or on the Administrator’s side.
- Should the Administrator sustain any costs in connection with the claims raised by third parties because of the contents posted by or activities carried out by the User, the User shall cover these costs, including the damages that may be adjudicated.
- The Users take full responsibility for the contents posted in 50plus50 Club and their transfer to other Users.
- 50plus50 Club takes no responsibility for moral, emotional or physical damage sustained by the Users resulting from the use of the Services provided.
V. MEMBERSHIP IN 50PLUS50 CLUB
- Anyone who is of age, especially over 50, is entitled to be a member of 50plus50 Club.
- The user’s status is valid the moment an Account with 50plus50 Club has been established.
- In order to establish an Account, a prospective User must have an active email box.
- The procedure of the activation and registration of the Account takes places by steps, using the said email box and the sites of 50plus50 Club. This calls also for action on the part of the User that is described at each stage pf the registration process.
- In order for the Users to be verifiable, the User during the registration process is required to enter the User’s login, name, email address and password.
- The User is obliged to enter true personal data. The User is forbidden from passing himself off as another person or entering untrue information into the User’s Profile.
VI. PAYMENTS AND AVAILABLE SERVICES
- Through 50plus50 Club Users may search for Users’ Profiles on the basis of the given criteria as well as view the basic Users’ Profiles.
- The basic User’s Profile contains a photo profile image as well as information entered into and not withheld by the User.
- The User may post in his User’s Profile photo images with a maximum size of 20MB. The Profile image ought to show the User’s face in a manner that enable identification.
- The User must not post photographs:
- to which the User has no copyright;
- together with the addresses of other internet sites;
- with pornographic or insulting content;
- of children;
- of anybody without their explicit consent.
- Monthly activation payment as prescribed in the Payment Table is required for gaining the Premium Status. The Premium Status is not mandatory.
- The activation payment for the Premium Status is not collected automatically after the user has established the User’s Account; it is made personally by Users by means of the payment services made available by the Administrator, among others by PayPal or SMS gates in accordance with the regulations thereof.
- The User who has the Premium Status can use all the services provided by 50plus50 Club.
- The User’s Account is restored to the basic settings after the period for which the Premium Status was purchased.
VII. BLOCKING AND DELETION OF THE ACCOUNT
- The Administrator has the right to block a User’s Account if the User violates the provisions of these Regulations. The Administrator has the right to also block the use of particular Services if the User violates any of the provisions of these Regulations while using a service.
- If the Administrator blocks or deletes a User’s Account, the Administrator shall notify the User of it at the email address given at the User’s Profile.
- The Administrator shall unblock the Account or the service(s) if the User takes steps as advised by the Administrator to remove the cause that made the Administrator block the Account or the service(s).
- The Administrator has the right to delete a User’s Account after the Administrator has called on the User to remove the cause that made the Administrator block the Account or the service(s). Such steps can be taken by the Administrator if the User:
- makes use of 50plus50 Club in violation of its purpose;
- has ceased to log into 50plus50 Club for 12 consecutive months;
- has more than one account;
- does not accepts the changes introduced to these Regulations by the Administrator.
- If the User takes a decision to delete his Account, the User does it on his own without notifying the administrator of it.
- The deletion of the Account, blocking of the Account or of a Service shall not be deemed as the User’s right to claim return of the payment for the services provided or for any compensation from the Administrator.
- Should there arise problems connected with the use of 50plus50 Club, all complaints ought to be addressed to the Administrator by means of the form available here.
- The complaints shall be handled by the 50plus50 Club service team within 14 days of the receipt of the complaint.
- The Administrator reserves the right to prolong the time given under (2) above by no more than 10 days. The deadline for handling the complaint shall be prolonged with each new bit of information provided by the User.
- The Administrator shall only have the right to make technical changes in the User’s Profile to remove the malfunctioning of 50plus50 Club.
- 50plus50 Club uses so called cookies in order to provide services corresponding to the individual tastes of its users.
- Cookies is a bit of information stored by the server on the User’s computer that the server can read whenever the User’s computer is connected to the server. The User may at the User’s discretion turn off the cookies mechanism in his www search engine, which may, however, result in certain difficulties while using the services.
- Cookies are used to collect general, statistical information about the use of the sites and subservices of 50plus50 Club by the Users.
- Non-acceptance or deletion of cookies may cause difficulties on the part of the User to use 50plus50 Club.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The scope of the services rendered may be modified by the Administrator by adding or deleting the availability of particular services.
- The Administrator reserves the right to unilaterally change these Regulations or the Payment Table and pledges to notify the Users of the changes to 50plus50 Club within 14 days of the introduction of the change by posting such information at the 50plus50 Club site or by sending such information to the Users at the email addresses given by them at the registration with 50plus50 Club. All Users from time to time ought to visit the 50plus50 Club site and the Regulations site in order to learn about the possible changes.
- The User has the right not to accept the changes introduced by the Administrator. Lack of acceptance for the introduced changes implies the User’s consent to have the Account deleted.
- The Administrator shall not be held responsible for the correctness of the information or the data entered into and exchanged by the Users.
- The Administrator reserves the right to temporary deactivation of 50plus50 Club for the purpose of improvement, adding services or carrying out maintenance of which the Users shall be notified in advance.
- The Administrator shall not be held responsible for the loss of data stored in the Administrator’s computer systems due to equipment failure, internet malfunction, third party’s activities, theft of accounts, transfer of the Users’ photo images from 50plus50 Club and posting in other www services or using them otherwise, since the Administrator has no possibility of preventing the photos from being copied.
- The Administrator shall not be held responsible for anybody’s use of 50plus50 Club that violates these Regulations nor for any damage resulting from such improper use.